THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Hello, everyone. This blog has moved to JOHNVOELZ.COM!


Friday, November 19, 2010

My New Book "King Me" is Here


My new book King Me is now available on Amazon. Or, you can buy directly from me by using the button in the right hand column of this blog (If you want me to sign the book or dedicate it to someone as a gift you will have to purchase directly from me using that button. At checkout, you will have an option for getting me any special notes). The audiobook will be available in a few short weeks.

The Book of Psalms contains a wonderful collection of songs known as the "Kingly Psalms." The Kingly Psalms inspire people with hope and encourage us in our faith, give us a window to the past and a connection with our brothers and sisters of long ago, and connect the worlds of the First and Second Testaments as we see a people praising a King and longing for the Messiah-Jesus-who has revealed himself to us.

This book is a musical and poetic journey through the Kingly Psalms. It's a little bit of a history lesson. But more than anything, it's an invitation into the throne room of a living King who has an invitation of His own to hand out.

If you are a smart phone user, you will want to download a QR Reader for your phone as an extra bonus. The book is full of QR Code for you to scan that will take you on another journey of discovery with fun facts, videos, and websites containing more information. Not too long ago, I posted about QR. You can read that post here.

I hope you check it out. Let me know what you think. I'd love to talk about it.

blog comments powered by Disqus