THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Hello, everyone. This blog has moved to JOHNVOELZ.COM!


Friday, November 26, 2010

Best of Then and Now CD

My new CD is here!

This summer/fall I went into the studio to record 5 new songs that have been favorites around Westwinds this year. I decided to add those tunes to 10 others that have been favorites through the years and put out this CD. Many of the 10 older songs will seem new to many who have only recently been introduced to my music. Some are from out-of-print albums.

This is a 15 song CD. 10 songs come from 2 live albums, an acoustic album, and 3 studio albums. 5 songs have never been released on any album until now.

That's What I Have (NEW)
Ever (From "Vertizontal")
Love Has Come (From "Mystery")
Always Something (From "Westwinds Live")
Life Giver (From "Faith, Hope, Love")
It's Jesus (NEW)
Sing (NEW)
Amazed at the Mystery (From "Mystery")
Dreaming (From "Fleas Naughty Dog")
Your Hand (From "Mystery")
My Silly Heart (NEW)
Anytime Lord (NEW)
Whatever (From "Vertizontal")
YHWH (From "When I Come as a Child")
Champion (From "Vertizontal")

These 15 songs represent nearly 20 years and what seems like at least 3 lifetimes for me as a songwriter, traveling musician, coffeehouse troubadour, street performer, bar singer, and local church musician.

They are my response to living the life Jesus invited me to live. I have played some of these songs 100's of times--from California up to the Pacific Northwest, over to Michigan and throughout Europe. Others are still very fresh in my soul.

If you prefer digital downloads, just wait a couple of weeks. I will let you know when it hits all the outlets like iTunes. Otherwise, you can buy it here. I am also offering a bonus of my Christmas CD, "Fleas Naughty Dog" for only 5 bucks extra. See options below.

Thank you to all of you who have bought my albums and supported me and my music for 20+ years. Enjoy!



Options




blog comments powered by Disqus