THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Hello, everyone. This blog has moved to JOHNVOELZ.COM!


Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Satan Speaks



I was almost tempted to just post this site without any explanation but I didn't want to clutter up my comments box with ramblings from people who didn't understand the cleverness behind this marketing campaign.

So, just to be clear, this is not real. Satan doesn't really own a blog. Somebody posing as Satan owns a blog. Well, not really. It's just . . . oh check it out for yourself.

Satan Speaks is a blog that is part of an ad campaign from Florida church Flamingo Road. I won't explain it all away. Check it out.

1 comments:

danp said...

JVo, cool site and church. Thanks for the introduction. Obviously, close to my heart as we just dealt with this issue this past week at Twin Oaks.

BTW while doing my "research" I did run across a blog that actually claimed to be Satan's... yep. But the picture didn't look anything like him.