THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Hello, everyone. This blog has moved to JOHNVOELZ.COM!


Monday, May 04, 2009

Westwinds in TIME


So, I'm camping on Sunday and I get a million tweets coming to me saying Westwinds is in TIME magazine online! Fun stuff. I unplugged for a few hours to spend time with the family uninterrupted and everyone found out a few hours before me.

I got an email from TIME tonight. They are putting the online article in the print version of the magazine and sending photographers out to the church.

They did a great job on the article. I was impressed with Bonnie, the wonderful woman who interviewed us. She did her homework and double-checked the facts.

Westwinds was represented well but, more importantly, God and the church were represented well. This is a fun moment for Westwinds because, we have been pretty proud of our Twitter experiments.

Please follow Westwinds on Twitter here.

blog comments powered by Disqus