THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Hello, everyone. This blog has moved to JOHNVOELZ.COM!


Sunday, June 22, 2008

N.T. Wright on Colbert Report



One of my favorite people in the world, N.T. Wright recently appeared on The Colbert Report. N.T. Wright--or as we refer to him at Westwinds "The Bishop"--is one of a handful of authors/theologians who have influenced my theology and changed my perspective. If you have never read The Bishop, pick up a copy of "Simply Christian" today.

We recently took a trip to Asbury Theological Seminary to hear The Bishop speak. He blows my mind.

While Stephen Colbert may not be in the company of my favorite theologians, he does win my vote for the funniest book title to come along in a while with "I Am America (And So Can You!)"



HT: Ben

blog comments powered by Disqus