THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Hello, everyone. This blog has moved to JOHNVOELZ.COM!


Monday, March 03, 2008

Song of the Week March 3, 2008



New week. New song.

In the right hand column of this blog there is a "Vertizontal Song of the Week" section. If you have an mp3 (must be mp3) of a killer original song please send it to me and I will consider as a Song of the Week.

Send me no more than three sentences describing the song. You must own the permissions for me to post it. I'm trusting you.

This week, our song is by Bob Bullock. Bob is from Michigan and is a music teacher and volunteer worship leader at his church.

Metaphor in song is very effective. Bob uses the metaphor of our lives being a song (which has been done before) but changes it up a bit by saying, "all I am is a melody." Nice. I am a tune. That tune is about my Maker. May people hear this melody and listen to the Maker of Melodies.

My favorite line is, "Loving whether it's justified--patient when You are being tried--caring after mistakes in my life."

Please comment on this post so Bob can hear what you have to say.

Vertizontal's two-cents : : : This song is approachable and it gets stuck in my head really easy. If you would like a chart for the song, please leave a comment with your email and it will be sent to you.

Way to go, Bob!

boomp3.com

0 comments: