THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Hello, everyone. This blog has moved to JOHNVOELZ.COM!


Friday, October 17, 2008

Nickelcrap


Nicklecrap, Nicklecrack, Nicklefrack, Nickleshat . . . they go by many other names by people who hate them. I'm not gonna lie, I can't stand this band. They have been banned in our home--not because of lyrical content but because I don't want my kids listening to doody and somehow getting the doody on them.

My friend Scott sent me a link today that is absolutely amazing. If you hate Nickleback as much as I do, you will shake your head in agreement. If you like Nickleback, click on the picture above and after listening and reading leave me a comment of where I can send you a list of real music for you to purchase immediately from iTunes or Amazon.

I know some of you disagree with me. That is okay. You are entitled to your opinion. But this is my blog. Mooahhaha (evil laugh)! What's that? I can't hear you? I'm listening to this new Oasis album.

Special thanks to Scott and the people of thewebshite.net

blog comments powered by Disqus