THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Hello, everyone. This blog has moved to JOHNVOELZ.COM!


Friday, May 16, 2008

Simpsonized


Here I am as a Simpsons character.

I have to admit, a lifelong dream of mine is to be animated. Or do cartoon voiceovers--it wouldn't necessarily have to be for a characterization of me--though, let's be honest, that would rock.

My friend Amy Twittered this morning that she wants to be a cartoon. Then my friend Davey sent her this link to be Simpsonized.

There was a time where I seriously considered what it would take to go into animation. If you read my blog, and you are ever looking for good character voices, give me a call. I'm your man. I can be original. It helps if you actually work for a company that uses character voices--I don't do birthday parties. Work for Fox? I'm your man. Nickelodeon? I'll be there. Disney? Giddee-up. (Rick Dempsey . . . just call me)

Some of my favorite Simpsons episodes have animated guest stars--Ringo, Sting, Spinal Tap, Tom Jones, David Crosby, Red Hot Chili Peppers, George Harrison (miss you George), Conan O'Brien, U2, The B52's . . . the list goes on.

If you would like to animate yourself--Simpsons style--go here and have some fun.

If you do Simpsonize yourself, send me the link. I'd love to see it.

P.S. I am trying a new comment setup. PLEASE comment so I can see how I like it and you can see how you like it.

blog comments powered by Disqus