THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Hello, everyone. This blog has moved to JOHNVOELZ.COM!


Friday, May 09, 2008

Once in a Lifetime Wine


Tonight, my wife and I will be attending a wine tasting in Franklin, TN to raise money for the Kalein Artist Development Center. My interest in this center goes beyond my friendship with founder Randy Elrod. My interest and passion is rooted in a firm conviction that our churches need to recognize (seek out) up-and-coming artists in our communities and support them--giving them the tools and encouragement they need to be influencers.

I highly recommend you check out Kalein and consider supporting this dream. You may make donations directly from the site.

Tonight's wine list : : :

1992 Opus One
1980 Whitehall Lane Cabernet (Alexander Valley)
1990 Whitehall Lane Reserve Cabernet Napa
1990 Silver Oak Alexander Valley
1986 Cain "Five" Napa Red Table Wine
1988 Anselmi Amarone Re Cioto Della Valpolicella
1989 Joseph Phelps Insignia Napa Red Wine
1987 McDowell Syrah Mendocino
1991 Girard Napa Cabernet
1987 Carmenet Sonoma Red Wine

1 comments:

Paul J. said...

What? No Boones Farm Strawberry Hill?