THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Hello, everyone. This blog has moved to JOHNVOELZ.COM!


Monday, February 04, 2008

re:create day uno


1st day of re:create. Highlight today? . . . Dinner. Dang. I ate so much guacamole I am afraid of what my near future holds in store for me.

Tomorrow will be an early start. Looking forward to sharing about altered books and the various interactives we have around the room. Love the people here. Good to connect with old friends.

Randy Elrod
blogged about Kasidy’s poem blog today. Very sweet. Kasidy (our 8-year-old) is amazing. Check out her blog here. She is with us at re:create this year for a bit. It is fun to watch her light up in this atmosphere. I can’t wait to see what she is doing for the kingdom in a few short years. She inspires me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

day uno was already awesome...great to see your mug here, bro...love ya!

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there....

--brandi chambless

Paul J. said...

J-VO!!!
You are LINKED and you are RSS'ed and I'm pumped about staying in touch with you. You rock.
See you soon...