THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Hello, everyone. This blog has moved to JOHNVOELZ.COM!


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Foo Review


Towards the end of September, Foo Fighters new album "Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace" hits the streets. If you pre-order the new album from iTunes, you get the single, "The Pretender" immediately.

I listened to this single 10 minutes ago for the first time and I think I may need to head home and recover and take a nap from the rocking that ensued. As a long time Foo fan, I cannot wait for this album to hit the shelves. And, I can't wait for the tour. Go to iTunes and buy the album today! The single will keep you rocking for a few more weeks.

Be careful though. Listening to the Foo may cause you to become quite the musical cynic as every other band you hear will start to sound like doody. Yes. They are that good.

0 comments: